I hope you’re all doing well and adjusted to working from home. Part of our discussions have included creating talk tracks, words, etc. and given the current climate, now is a good time to triple down on the fundamentals, review our talk tracks, and press onward in a thoughtful way. I recorded The Art of Conversation™ to capture these concepts we’ve covered together during our discussion and put the presentation online. And right now, I’m sending it to everyone to use with your teams.
If you’re interested, here are some recommended next steps:
- Have you and your team register for the course – https://isbd.teachable.com/courses
- Watch the ~30-minute video (either separately or host a watch party)
- Come together as a team on video and craft some updated and/or new talk tracks
- Capture those new/updated talk tracks in your playbook or another shared space
- Practice, practice, practice
- Get back on the phones, emails, LinkedIn, video messaging, etc.
And if it would be helpful, I’m happy to participate in a 30-minute coaching session with your team, let me know….these are interesting times and we’re all in this together!
Be well everyone and talk soon,
CEO & Founder Inside Sales by Design