My then 1st grader asked me at the dinner table. My heart broke a little as we hit that milestone of growth. There have been many since then as she’s in 6th grade now. However, that question and the lesson learned continue to resonate. Even now, while we’re all home working and learning, my kiddos get to see me do my “homework”.
During that dinner conversation, the concept of continual learning was born for her. And as the pandemic hit, many organizations and leaders wanted to provide continual learning opportunities for their teams. Very admirable and definitely a great idea. In the interest of that, here are some upcoming LIVE Sessions for you and your teams you might find valuable.
- Friday, September 11th – Change Management for the Change Averse by Shannon Gregg. More information and register here.
- Monday, September 14th – Career Q&A with Ken Schmitt. More information and register here.
- Friday, September 18th – Mastering LinkedIn for Networking with Brynne Tillman. More information and register here.
- Monday, September 21st – What’s your Sales Process? with Charles Fellingham. More information and register here.
- Tuesday, September 22nd – Learn How to Enter your Next Negotiation More Relaxed, Confident and in Control with Erich Rifenburgh. More information and register here.
Enjoy the sessions and I think this “homework” may be more palatable than some of our previous homework.