Webinar Date: Friday, April 12
Time: 8:30 AM PDTRegister Now for the Webinar
During this fast-paced 30-minute webinar, hear and learn from two sales veterans on creating your high performing team. The interview world has changed and we need to change with it in order to have a team that survives and thrives in today’s hyper-competitive climate. Join Amyra Rand from Criteria Corp and me as we guide you through creating and hiring a top performing sales team.
The five key areas of focus during our time together are:
1. Job descriptions – yes, they matter and we’ll talk about why and how to write one that attracts the best candidates for YOU!
2. Networking – we’ll talk about networking for both the Sales Leader as well as the company (Glassdoor anyone?)
3. Pre-employment assessments – they work and can be a predictor of success, used as a coaching tool, and so much more
4. Interview process – we have to know what we’re doing as a company and have a process to shepherd our candidates through, otherwise, we look like we don’t know what we’re doing! Nobody wants to work for a person or company like that
5. Rinse and Repeat – we need to make sure we have a repeatable and scalable system in placeRegister Now for the Webinar
About Amyra Rand
Amyra is the VP of Sales & Strategic Partnership at Criteria Corp. She has over 20 years in sales leadership and has spent the past 15+ years specifically in HR technology. Her specialty is in creating and scaling high growth sales teams. She was recently named as one of the 35 Most Influential Women in Sales by SalesHacker.
About Dionne Mishler
Dionne is a 20-year sales veteran having built and scaled Inside Sales team from the ground up. She started her own firm, Inside Sales by Design, to work with companies wanting to build their Inside Sales Teams right the first time and transform their current Inside Sales Team into something greater. Dionne and her team believe in and uses common sense, practical approaches to inspire leaders and teams to greatness. View her LinkedIn profile here, https://www.linkedin.com/in/